Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Last Saturday

Last Saturday was a challenge for me.

Saturday, I didn't get more than 5 hours sleep (I need 7 to be fully alert). No alcohol imbibed (good thing with the other parts). Highly stressed due to work concerns (mix with alcohol and you've got either a crying jig or a fight on your hands). 11 people in a room made for 6 tops (not the best for a socially skittish person such as myself).

Thank goodness that those other 10 people are pretty darn cool. I believe the quote of the day came from Jill and TP both, as they replied "I would rather have a dick." which was in response to my question "Would you rather have a boss who is an idiot or a dick?" I'm just guessing here, but they probably won't utter those words quite like that again.

It made the time fly (it's a good saying "Time flies when you are having fun"). Laughing with them, just enjoying their company.

Thanks to all for making what could have been a miserable day into a very fun day.

Oh, yeah...Happy Birthday, C!

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to Blogland, Zeke.

You're a geek-- but you're our kind of geek.

And as much as we made your day, you certainly helped make ours. I would have spent the whole night talking with you.

C


P.S. You are probably going to want to add the spam filter function. Just a guess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home