Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Resume

Well, I finished up my basic resume and cover letter (leaving room for specific adjustments for specific companies) .

It's kind of sad, this job started with tremendous hope and promise, and now I just don't feel I can trust my boss anymore. The second that happens, I know it's time to move on. Because if I don't, I can expect him to screw me over again. Life is too darn short to deal with that.

Between my internet searches and my dad's connections, I should be able to find other work in short order (I hope, crossing my fingers! Please cross your's for me, too! :)).

2 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Considering the circle of people you hang out with-- you might get more than crossed fingers.

Either way, best of luck, pal.

May you find a company that deserves you-- and may they know how rare a thing that really is.

 
At 2:50 PM, Blogger J said...

Amen to what C said, and my fingers are crossed and a candle is lit. Good luck and kukos for knowing what you're worth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home