Friday, April 07, 2006

BSG

Okay, is it bad that I suddenly don't want to watch BSG as much anymore?

You see, yesterday, I had to do a bunch of stuff with one of my company's IT guys. Let's just say I don't like him - AT ALL. And he finished part of our conversation with "Frackin' ".

Let me just say that it was bad enough that we are both computer geeks and can understand half of what the other is saying (I'm a Linux user outside of work, he sticks with all M$). Does it have to invade my personal life, too?

1 Comments:

At 5:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had that problem in the past.

Sorry, dude.

Maybe you'll feel better about it when BSG comes back.

Or, your feelings could be because of how they ended the season (It was pretty harsh and sudden.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home