Saturday, September 09, 2006

Is this the beginning of a GREAT trend?

Oh, please, please, please, say that it might be - I have 9 "nieces" and I always worry about what our society's view on weight and good looks might convince them to try to be. Maybe more people and places will jump on this band wagon - we can only hope (and I guess try to educate our family and friends as best we can).

Yes, this is an incredibly small step, but I feel like it's at least in the right direction.

Spanish models rejected for being too thin

1 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is fantastic!!!

Reminds me of one of my favorite poems from the 180 collection.

Let's hope the world our nieces grow up in is a tad more sane in this respect than the one we grew up in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home