Monday, August 07, 2006

Absence continued...

You've probably noticed the lack of new material here. Well, I've been very busy at work, both dealing with the loss of a co-worker (he is very well-liked and he will be sorely missed by pretty much everyone who works there...of course, another company is getting what I feel is a great employee) and with actual work.

Well, from now until sometime in mid-late October, expect the same amount of blog material. My search continues for new work (I'll try to update - Dad dropped a bit of a shocker on me today, but it's actually confidential, so I REALLY can't talk about it here), I'll continue bitching about my current job and probably still not find a date (dates don't traditionally start with breakfast, do they? well, sometimes they END with breakfast...but that is another story entirely ;) ).

I hope that I can occasionally still get in to read my blogging buds after the 20th of August, but it'll be touch and go at best.

1 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think dates can start with breakfast. Makes a lot of sense to me.

Stay safe, pal.

We've got plans for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home