Monday, July 24, 2006

Job Search goes on...

Well, I just talked with the company that was looking at hiring me.

There is officially no joy in Mudville.

Bummer, but maybe this is how it was supposed to turn out for me. We'll see how things move. I'll go with the flow, maybe the universe needs me in Appleton for a while.

I will be working in the Appleton area this summer/fall (end of Aug, Sept, Oct.) and moving up there sometime during that session (if my current employer actually opens the office they keep promising to open).

After those construction jobs are done, I will renew my job search to see how things happen. And actually, the company that was looking at hiring me only didn't hire me because of workload issues (there wasn't enough right at this moment in time). If they get a big job or a series of big jobs, they will be calling me (this guy I can believe, because he hasn't lied to me yet!).

3 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger J said...

Well, I bet there's something even better in store for you, so that when you look back, you'll say, "Thank goodness I didn't get that job at that time."

Lots of things have been that way for me.

 
At 6:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Appleton, you say?

Hmm... the world shrinks once again.

Give us a call, we could use another friend in Appleton right about now.

Oh.. and ditto on what Jill says. You keep going with the flow and you'll reach the place you want to be.

 
At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry the job did not come through (at least right now)
It does sound like you will get the chance to move (finally). Yay!

And, you will be that closer to Door County...

Keep your dream and your eyes open. It will happen for you. We just have no control over the timing of such things.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home