Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I am much better now, thank you...

Today was one of those days at work. As usual, it had nothing to do with the actual work, but the people there. Actually, one person.

I mentioned my co-worker who had the sick sister earlier in my blog (note: she did die the week prior to July 4). The one I have great respect for. He is most likely quitting on the 11th of August.

I am torn on this one. I am very happy that he is going somewhere that will respect his intelligence and drive much more than they do here. But I am going to miss him...we were never friends outside of work, so I probably won't see him much anymore. I'm going to miss his talents being on my side, working toward a common goal. Yes, I will miss our arguments and blow ups.

And I'm a bit jealous that he's getting the hell out of this company that I'm stuck at! :(

My dad will try to talk him out of it tomorrow and Friday (it is not official yet), but from his attitude this morning when he told me...well, let's just say my dad has a snowball's chance in Hades to change his mind.

Then I went to YSD and UTC...instant brightening of the day! I'm feeling much better now, thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home