Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I was tagged, so here is my response

Since I got tagged in an email from my friends C & C and I don't have a lot of email contacts, I figured I'd continue the tag with my blog. Here are my responses to their tags:

Subject: Four Things About Me

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

Paper boy (12-16)
Automotive parts warehouse worker (16-20)
Security guard (20-22)
Engineer (rest of my life)

B) Four movies I would watch over and over:

Star Wars - Pick one
Blade (only the first one)
Underworld (how can you not watch Kate Beckinsale in that outfit!)
Fight Club (although the book ends better)

C) Four places I've lived:

De Forest
Minnetonka
West Lafayette
Indianapolis

D) Four TV shows I love to watch:

CSI:Crime Scene Investigation (only the Las Vegas version)
The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
Two and a Half Men
The Outer Limits (modern versions)

E) Four places I've been on vacation:

Biloxi
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Seattle

F) Four websites I visit daily:

My financial pages - yes, I am very particular about money matters
Google (of course)
www.suduko.org.uk
this blog as a jumping point to my friends blogs

G) Four of my favorite foods:

Ice Cream (most anything sweet flavored, but vanilla is a fav)
Cheeseburgers, greasier the better
A really piled high club salad, real Ranch dressing
Apples

H) Four places I would rather be right now:

Vegas
My own place
Hunting - alone in the wilderness (I'm kind of tired of people right now)
Golfing

I) Four Friends I think will respond:

I haven't a clue...actually could care less - respond as the mood suits you. I respect you as my friends to do just that! :)

But consider yourself tagged! :) You're all it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home