Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wow, moving again so soon?

Okay.

I've fallen prey to what I call the "Restless Syndrome". Only this time I got restless really fast.

I am changing jobs again. And moving again. BACK to Madtown with you, the universe says, back I say!!! I'm not sure I'll ever get away, and sometimes I wonder if I really want to...it's a pretty darn cool town.

I'm kind of screwed on my lease, but that's how things go. I'll probably have to drive down on Mondays, work the normal hours and stay at my 'rent's house during the week, then drive back up on Fridays. So I probably won't be wanting to stay anywhere but home most weekends.

I don't know how my current boss will react, but I'm sure it will not be good. But life is life. They may ask me not to stay any more, I don't know. They may just be really, really pissy and make the last 2 weeks hell, I don't know.

I'm rolling the dice and seeing what comes up. Five years from now, I may look back and say "Holy shit, was that stupid!" Or, I may look back and say "Geez, it's been a great 5 years here at ......." But I feel I have to try to see what I can make of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home