Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Love life

Since there have been questions, I must at least report.

As usual, this portion of my life is non-existent.

I have been emailing back and forth with the previous employer's administrative assistant. That does not look like fortune will smile upon me. As some of you know, she was living with her ex all summer, and as all of us who have ever seen a situation like that, she was back with her ex by the end of summer. She gave him the "ultimatum" that she has given in the past and they are split again. Let's just say, that's one f'd up situation that I'm not sure I want any part of.

I am supposed to be emailing another friends niece. I'm sending said email tonight. We'll see where that leads.

One of the front office ladies at the new job seems to always want me to go out. Not like in a harassing way, but just in the friendly "hey, check out this bar" or "hey, Oktoberfest is this weekend and this band is playing" kind of way.

So, as it is, love life is non-existent. At least that's what I'm used to after being single after all these years.

(Sorry, this is way off-topic, but I've got my music collection going behind me and it is still weird to hear Motorhead do Metallica's "Enter Sandman", no matter how many times I've heard it)

1 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes, you're right....stay away from the co-worker with the crazy relationship. Smart move!

Something healthier will come along. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home