Sunday, January 21, 2007

Holy SH*T, BATMAN!

I'm scared absolutely shitless about now.

Here it is, January, 2007. And me, little old Zeke, is going to make an offer to purchase a home...WTF am I doing!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

And I haven't even actually signed a contract yet...HOLY SHIT! How the fuck am I going to react when the time comes for that? Hell, I can barely sleep now, how am going to sleep then?

I've avoided any serious commitments for a long, long time. Because mostly, they've just let me down. Now I'm talking about locking up a large portion of my income into a home for the next 30 years (and from what I can tell, the rest of my life!).

AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Totally freaking out right now!!!!!

Must try to sleep (first, BREATHE!!!!, then RELAX!!!!, then slllleeeeeepppppp....zzzzzz).

Maybe I'll get lucky and somebody else will have already offered on it and I won't have to go through with it (even though I really, really want it - OMG it's like LOVE!!!! HA HA!!!).

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so like Mom1 it is scary.

Though she might not have had the "love" insight.

Maybe if you get through this experience intact, we can work on the other one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home