Friday, January 19, 2007

A revelation today

I was reading a friend's blog today. I have always enjoyed their blog. Many days it brings me a smile, sometimes almost makes me cry (actually has made me cry), and most definitely has made my blood boil (not in anger at the person writing, but the things they have pointed out).

Today, their blog was about their morning prayers. It was like a boot to the chest (again, actually). How can this person write my words like that? I don't mean to say that those are my actual words, but those are how I feel often times, especially in a group of people (especially the part about the heart beating like me, like me, like me, like me).I think that may be why I enjoy their blog so much, they write what I feel sometimes, and that feels good that the words that I'm feeling are written somewhere.

Is this why I like to read blogs? Maybe, I don't know. I think it does me a lot of good to know that I'm not really as alone as I think I am some days. It helps that someone out there is similar enough to me, yet unselfish enough to put their feelings out there for the world to see.

Thanks people, it means more than I'll ever say to you in person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home