Saturday, April 22, 2006

What soda am I?

I usually avoid these quizzes, mostly because I think they are a bit silly. Now, after answering a couple of questions, I would say because I am boring and tasteless, kind of like 7-UP :).

Now I would agree, favorite soda is Diet Coke. And while I do like Mountain Dew, it's a bit too harsh on my nerve endings for me to go for on a regular basis.

You Are 7 Up

Understated and subtle, people warm up to you slowly.
But once they're hooked, they can't imagine going back to anyone else!

Your best soda match: Diet Coke

Stay away from: Mountain Dew

2 Comments:

At 6:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually, like you, I find these little 5 question quizes to be... somewhat of a farce.

But, like you, I found this one to be pretty close.

Apparently, I'm Dr. Pepper. (Can't stand the stuff, but the description seemed fairly accurate.)

Soda for me: Root Beer (Oh... I don't know. Could be.)

Avoid: 7-up (I drink 7-up when I'm sick. Of course, it could mean I'm supposed to avoide people who "are" 7-up. What were you again, Z?)

 
At 7:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kind of surprising..

Coke
A true original and classic, you represent the best of everything you can offer.
Just the right amount of sweet, just the right amount of energy... you're the life of the party.

Your best soda match: Mountain Dew

Stay away from:Dr Pepper
C-our romance flies in the face of blog soda advice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home