Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Possible gaff...

Well, I don't know if I did the right thing yet or not. The guy that I hope will be my new boss in the next month or so sent me an email this morning asking his superior to call me. I just noticed that it did not have an email address for his superior in it. I just sent an email asking him whether I was his intended audience for that email (i.e. did he bcc me or did he accidentally send it in the wrong direction?).

Was that proper etiquette?

I've tasted shoe leather before by sending an email in the wrong direction, so I know it can be done pretty easily.

1 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, Blogger J said...

I don't think it would be proper etiquette to just ignore it.

And, Yea! Sounds like good news.

(don't forget to send the flowers)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home