Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Uno's

I went to Uno's for lunch today for my lunch interview. Decent pizza.

The job keeps sounding better and better. Sounds like the kind of crew I'd like to work with. One computer geek, one pretty serious manager, one other guy who just had his first kid. Usually this equals a good balance of people, with all different life experiences and plenty of people for me to learn from (yes, I always want to say before I go to bed at night "I learned something new today." whether that be structural or otherwise).

Good support from other offices and for the first time, a couple few other structural's to work with (I've basically been alone since I finished at Purdue). That is something I will definitely appreciate, another person with similar experience to bounce ideas off of.

Is it bad when the guy interviewing you asks, "So, after we talk with my boss and we decide to make this move, when would you be able to start?" :)

Goodness it's hard not to get my hopes up... :) I'm supposed to hear more early to mid next week...

1 Comments:

At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What kind of party do you throw for someone who moves out of their 'rent's basement?

;-)

Good Luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home