Saturday, May 06, 2006

good night, and good luck.

I would like to rescind my comment about not liking George Clooney at this time.

And I hope that YSD's predictions for the 2006 elections come true. Not so much the Democrats gaining power. No, that part doesn't matter that much to me. The part about Rumsfeld and Cheney. And I wish that it was one of the Republican's in Washington that would step up and start the investigation. They have to realize that these two have abused powers as much as or probably even more than Bush has. Tear the worst evils down first, then go after the incompetent.

I will probably blather more about this tomorrow, but I am very tired and any argument I make here right now will make little or no sense and have holes the size of Mack trucks. Heck, any argument I make tomorrow will probably have the same huge hole, but at least I'll have a chance then. :)

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One step at a time, Z, one step at a time.
A few more social gatherings with the "theologically bent" and you'll be walking right along side us.

Can't wait.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home