Tuesday, May 02, 2006

ABC Meme

Okay, okay, you all win... :)

Accent: Nasal Wiscaahnsin/Yooper, eh?

Booze: Usually only in Vegas, Absolut Vodka, Canadian Club Manhattan, and pretty much any beer out there will find a happy home with me.

Chore I hate: Cleaning the BATHROOM! One word - YUCK!

Dog or Cat: I have to say neither, even though I like both. Dogs - well, they require TOO much attention. Cats, well they are cool, but I sneeze and get the runny nose and itchy eye thing with them.

Essential Electronics: You mean I can only name one? :) Definitely desktop computer...

Favorite Cologne: No. See my reaction to cats above.

Gold or silver: Stainless Steel - oh, I have to pick one of those two only? Gold...but I still say that a "precious" metal is only as good as it's uses...and what's better than being one of the main metals used in food production? There's a lot of hungry people out there, eh?

Hometown: Madtown

Insomnia: That's where you can't sleep for a few days or longer, right? On occasion, usually when things get really stressful at work or in the personal life...hmmm, read previous posts, think there might be some right now? :
Job Title: Project Civil Engineer

Kids: No - I think I would actually have to start dating again...not so much when you read the next line...

Living Arrangements: Not by my choice (suggested by my boss due to promises he made and failed to keep), living in my parent's basement...yeah, lots of women love that, don't you know.

Most Admirable Trait: Ability to focus, focus, focus...

Number of States lived in: 4 - Minnesota, Wisconsin, Indiana, and North Carolina (NC was a short term, but my permanent address was there) Can I count Illinois, since I traveled through so many times over the last 5 years?

Overnight hospital stays: 1-appendix removal at 7 years old

Phobias: Haven't encountered much that scares me that much yet. I don't like things, but not debilitating.

Quote: Too many goofy comments made to suggest just one here, oh, okay "You are that dumb."

Religon: Nope...closest would be Christian, but most of the organized Christian denominations have let me down in some way or another...typically, it has to do with a political statement that they are trying to make. I need the spirituality and meditation/prayer, not whether something should be legal or not. Leave the politics outside the door and pick them up on the way out. I will listen to you out there. In the church, though, it's my quiet spiritual time (and yes, I am selfish about it...) Problem is, I know something is missing, but I can't find it when I'm not looking for it...maybe I'm not ready yet? :/

Siblings: 1 step brother (1 sister out law), 2 step sisters (1 brother in law)

Time I wake up: 5:30 ish (snooze at 5:15, then again at 5:24, then get up).

Unusual talent or skill: Hmmm, I really don't think so.

Vegetable I Love: Fresh Asparagus, cut into 1 inch pieces, heated lightly in olive oil and lightly seasoned with salt and pepper...specific enough for you? We have an asparagus patch out in the garden that we raid every couple of nights. YUM!

Worst habit: No doubt, procrastination or just flat out being late...but then my goal is to be late to my own funeral. :)

X-Rays: Teeth, broken wrist, CAT Scan of my liver and pancreas during a small cancer scare a couple of years ago (I got lucky, nothing found, just odd blood tests for a while), shoulder and knee after intramural sports injuries at school.

Yummy foods I make: Well, I'm not too good a cook, but I can make a mean bowl of buttered noodles! :) Yep, I can BOIL WATER! :) That and the asparagus above, really tough to make, I tell ya!

Zodiac Sign: Virgo

1 Comments:

At 5:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you get ouf the 'rent's basement, you may want to work on that "boiling water" thing. Expand your repertoire, you know. Women like that, you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home