Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Electrocuted...

I'm just asking this for everybody out there: When you go somewhere (anywhere, really), do you get a little shock everytime you touch something metallic?

Because I do, and sometimes they are nasty enough to really hurt pretty bad. One of the guys I work with was laughing at me this morning because he can tell when I get into work by the "zzzap/crack" followed by "OW! Dang it, that smarts!" It's part of why I am slowly quitting playing slot machines, because I get a little blast pretty much everytime I touch one.

I don't know what it is, but my guess is my body hair building up static electricity (I know this is probably a visual you don't want, but I'm a pretty hairy guy). Any hints out there? Oh, and yes I do use softener in my laundry/dryer.

2 Comments:

At 7:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Might I suggest a moisturizing shower gel and perhaps some lotion? I would try it as an experiment.

Also, you may want to do an all over body waxing.
Might help end the friction!!!

;P

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger zeke70 said...

I have one word for you, C:

OOOOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home