Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Is it bad...

that I nearly punched my boss at lunch today?

Long story short, he is the person who suggested I move in with my parents, because "if the NE WI office is open, we'll put you there, otherwise we'll put you in the SE WI office until the NE WI office is open and ready to go. No matter what, that'll be 6-8 months from now."

I said "Sure, that's about as long as I can last living with my parents, or that they can last living with me! :)" (which is true, Mom and I have had some unpleasant moments, starting about the 6 month mark)

Well, we're at the 13 month mark now, and I was getting some sh*t from one of my co-workers about living at home with the 'rents. And my boss piped in with my co-workers.

IT TOOK EVERYTHING I HAD NOT TO KNOCK HIS TEETH INTO HIS THROAT!

I told him I wanted to move to the SE WI office in November of last year (the 8 month mark). He said to keep waiting, that he wouldn't move me down there. AND NOW HE WONDERS WHY I'M GETTING FRUSTRATED!?!?!?!?

Can anybody tell me, how the f*ck long am I supposed to wait on this pr*ck to make up his f*cking mind? How long would YOU have waited? They didn't give me that much of a raise to move up here...GOD D*MN IT, I HATE IT WHEN I MISREAD SOMEONE COMPLETELY!!! I'm usually not THIS bad at it.

My poor supervisor, he didn't go to lunch with us today, he was doing employee evaluations elsewhere. Then he came back after lunch, and had to deal with a very riled up zeke70. I feel kind of bad, because he is actually a good guy (not a good leader, but a good guy...uggg, I've been mismanaged from the start).

Well, I guess my search is on with even more urgency now...my dad almost had me convinced to keep working at it really hard. I'll give them everything I have, but I am doing my dangdest to get out of there before I lose my job and end up in jail for a night (or more).

This is the truth, believe me when I say it, I used to be very violent, but now I have calmed that part of me down very well. That part of me came back today and scared the h*ll out of me...no job is worth this...:(

1 Comments:

At 7:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fact that you struggled with it, thought about it and did not act says volumes about how much you've changed over the years. Don't be too hard on yourself. Advice not requested: keep working out to let out the anger....and keep working on getting out as fast as you can!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home