Sunday, April 30, 2006

Roman Polanski

I just found out that Roman Polanski is the director of one of my favorite films, "The Ninth Gate". I normally don't pay attention to the credits (unless I am in a movie with R, one of my best friends from high school :) he makes sure I see every last one.).

It is one of my favorite films because, well, I like movies where the bad guy is either the Devil himself, or someone who really, really, really wants to meet the Devil. Not some "demon", but the Devil, Lucifer. Lucifer has always been an intriguing entity to me, not really sure why.

This disturbs me, that one of my favorite films is made by a convicted statutory rapist.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see Constantine?

JC will beat me up later for reccomending it, but...
well if you don't know the source material it isn't that bad. And the ending with the Devil is really quite good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home