Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Musical inclinations...

Okay, YSD did a little list of 10 songs (inspired by Condi Rice?)

Here's my list...her #7 would make my list, but I felt I should let her list be her list:

1. No Leaf Clover Metallica Symphony & Metallica, CD 1 Track 08

2. Sober Tool Undertow Track 03

3. Astronomy Blue Oyster Cult the version I have is from their "Best of" album, Track 04

4. When I'm Gone 3 Doors Down Away from the Sun Track 01

5. Smoke on the Water Deep Purple the version I have is from "Deepest Purple", Track 12

6. I Am I'm Me Twisted Sister the version I have is from Big Hits and Nasty Cuts, Track 03 (but I used to own the old original CASSETTE tape with this song on it, played it until it stretched out too much)

7. Summertime D.J. Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince Homebase Track 02

8. I Love Rock-n-Roll Joan Jett & the Blackhearts the version I have is from "Greatest Hits", Track 05

9. A Tout Le Monde Megadeth Youthanasia Track 04

10. All of You Don Felder Heavy Metal: Music from the Motion Picture Track 14

NOTE: There are zero entries from Eric Clapton. I felt that this was the only fair way, since he would have had all ten entries. How do you rank a demigod with mere humans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home