Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Titles

Okay, I watch "2 and a half Men" on CBS. I don't like most sitcoms, but this one hooked me almost immediately (again, with the seeing the friend and myself very vividly in the show - D is Charlie, myself - Alan or sometimes Jake and sometimes actually Charlie ;)). Yes, it is incredibly sophomoric and idiotic and crass and base and all of the wonderful things you can say about this show.

But the thing that throws me is that I never paid attention to the actual episode titles until I got my PVR up and running (MythTV records the episode titles, cool).

Okay, now how do these sound? Please note, all are quotes from during the show...

"Carpet Burns and a Bite Mark"
"Santa's Village of the Damned"
"That Pistol-Packin' Hermaphrodite"
"Just Once With Aunt Sophie"
"And the Plot Moistens"
"Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Burro"
"Humiliation is a Visual Medium"
"Golly Moses, She's a Muffin"

While the titles are NICE, the complete quotes work much better in context.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home