Tuesday, January 30, 2007

I wish they would stop doing that...

I again must make a statement about people writing my thoughts. Most specifically, the same gosh darn friend did it to me again.

They posted a couple of days ago about webs. About how they used to feel that needing people was a weakness.

Damn it, knock it off! Getting continually kicked in the head get's a bit frustrating, even though it's probably a very good way to get my attention.

I'm still in the process of realization here, that there is more to this life than my "simplification" plan (I have been on a binge of simplification these last few years - if you make your life small enough, it is much simpler). Well, having it be so freaking simple is a blessing and a curse. Simple means more "me" time. Simple also means more "me" time...get the problem? I need to find my balance point, my center, and I don't believe that anyone's center truly lands inside of them, it's a fulcrum outside of you, that helps you to balance the you with the rest of the world. In a see saw battle, mine is still placed far from me and the lever arm on my side is VERY long (the "me" is still easily the most important), but I'm working on it.

Maybe some of my few friend's wisdom will finally rub off on me...and maybe one day, I'll get to understanding my life better than I do now.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wondered if that one would get you, too.
If I'd known how much, I might have started paying her for her attempts.

;-)

Hang in there, buddy. We've been with you this long, we aren't going anywhere now.

 
At 6:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I wondered if that one would get you, too.
If I'd known how much, I might have started paying her for her attempts.

;-)

Hang in there, buddy. We've been with you this long, we aren't going anywhere now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home