Monday, September 24, 2007

It's been a while...

Well, I'm all moved into the new house. Moved in on Friday the 13th of April.

Lot's of stuff has happened between then and now. I've been absolutely overwhelmed at work, dated a new woman, broke up with said woman and become lost and confused all over again.

I'll try to keep up better than this, but I'm really not thinking about much lately, mostly going through the motions. I'm kind of hoping that getting back into this and communicating with some old/new friends will snap me back into reality...wish me luck. It has little to do with the woman, but more along the lines of I'm really, really tired. Wore out. I need a rest. I need to not be here - missing the Vegas trip with D really messed me up I think. That extended weekend is something I need on occasion - 3 to 5 days of drinking too much, looking at the "plastic" ladies walking around, gambling, and not getting anywhere near enough sleep.

I'm glad that there is another couple of vacations coming up soon - an annual retreat with friends in October and the annual hunting trip in November...I need to be not at work for a while.

Take care and I'll see you around.

1 Comments:

At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Z,

Welcome back. You were sorely missed.
Wish your words reflected a more positive state of affairs and attitude. Sounds like you definitely need a break. Fortunately you have one planned soon.
We should talk about the November thing.

(Happy Birthday, by the way.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home